- Kill all torque jobs.
- Backup the torque configuration:
qmgr -c "p s" > /root/qmgr.backup
- Disable torque:
wlm-setup -w torque -d
- Update torque and openmpi on head node and in software images:
yum update torque torque-client openmpi*
yum update torque-client openmpi* --installroot=/cm/images/<software image name>
- Propagate software image(s) to compute nodes.
- Load new module:
module unload torque
module load torque
- Setup default torque configuration:
wlm-setup -w torque -s
- Check managers
Move the line for the first server manager (set server managers = root@...) to the beginning of qmgr.backup text file. Any other server managers should also be moved and appended (set server managers += user@...) as lines immediately after the first line.
- Restore old torque configuration:
cat /root/qmgr.backup | qmgr -e
Where am I?
In Bright Computing, Inc. you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!