Skip to main content
Asked a question 4 months ago

Hallo, I've configured our nodes in a category on which the setting usernodelogin is set to ONLYWHENJOB. However when I submit a job as user geur, I'm not allowed to login to the nodes allocated to the job. I've seen the following in /var/log/messages Jan 26 15:55:48 [localhost] pam_wlm[12840]: /lib64/security/pam_bright/cm-check-alloc -c /cm/shared/licenses/cm/cmpam/cmpam.pem -k /cm/shared/licenses/cm/cmpam/cmpam.key -u "geur" Jan 26 15:55:48 [localhost] pam_wlm[12841]: /lib64/security/pam_bright/cm-check-alloc -c /cm/shared/licenses/cm/cmpam/cmpam.pem -k /cm/shared/licenses/cm/cmpam/cmpam.key -u "geur" Jan 26 15:55:48 [localhost] pam_wlm[12840]: No job owned by geur is running on this node [attempt 1 of 6]. Check again in 10s. Jan 26 15:55:48 [localhost] pam_wlm[12841]: No job owned by geur is running on this node [attempt 1 of 6]. Check again in 10s. Jan 26 15:55:58 [localhost] pam_wlm[12840]: No job owned by geur is running on this node [attempt 2 of 6]. Check again in 10s. I tried this cm-check-alloc command and it returns with exit status 141. The weird thing however was independent of username, "geur", "pietjepuk" or "root" the exit status is always 141. When I enlist my username in the bright pam whitelist the login is successful. Could you please help me debugging this issue? Kind regards, Geert

Where am I?

In Bright Computing, Inc. you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

An improvement was made to the job monitoring in the 9.1-2 release which should resolve the Usernodelogin issue. Please upgrade to the latest Bright packages.

Related Questions

No related questions.

Question Stats

35 view
1 follower
Asked a question 4 months ago
Views this month